We need archives for purpose of data storage and transfer multiple files at a time. So Zip and rar are the two most popular file formats used to store bulk of information in the system. These zip and rar files are most of the time created by using tool like WinZip and WinRAR respectively. These compressed files can easily share over the LAN/WAN network or via emails too. Only one problem regarding to these zip and rar compressed files is corruption of these folders. After corruption of these files it becomes too difficult to extract the data from these compressed files. But there is one solution, you can repair corrupt .rar files and zip file by using corrupt file repair tool.
Let’s know one of the situation how your rar and zip files get corrupt and you lose data from it. Suppose your sister sent marriage photos in the compressed zip file format via email. But while downloading this zip file, due to poor internet connection zip file becomes corrupt and showing weird error message like, “Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive”. This problem can be easily solved by replacing the corrupt zip file by downloading new copy of zip file. But suppose if you are unable to replace the corrupt zip file by downloading new zip file then what you will do? You may be frustrated and searching solution for the question like, how can I repair zip file? How can I extract zip file and recover data from it? Etc. But let you know, repair corrupt or damaged zip file can be very easy & you can efficiently repair corrupt zip file by using corrupt file repair tool.
“Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive” such kind of error messages can be occur when your compressed folder get corrupt or damage due to download problem or file moving problems. Other than this there are lots of issues are available due to which your zip file and rar files get corrupt and you face data loss from such files. Those all circumstances are mentioned below,
- Sudden shortage of power supply while extracting zip and rar files.
- Interruption in the process of uploading or downloading these files due to internet server own.
- Corruption of compressed files due to harmful viruses and Trojans.
- Deletion of rar and zip files due to antivirus program while scanning process.
- While changing the extension of these files using third party tool it may leaves your file in inaccessible state.
- Cyclic redundancy checks (CRC) error which avoids you from extracting its contents.
- Extracting a large size compressed file in low disk space.
- Use of untrustworthy applications to create rar and zip file.
- Corruption of rar and zip files due to failure of hard drive.
- Header corruption of rar and zip files.
These are the most common reasons due to which you face the corruption of damage of rar and zip files. If you want to repair these rar file and zip file then you can use the corrupt file repair tool. For trial result you can download free versions of this software to repair your file.
- To repair ZIP file you can check here for more information and for trial version of software: http://www.corruptfilerepair.net/how-can-i-zip.html
- To repair RAR file you can check here for more information and for trial version of software: http://www.corruptfilerepair.net/rar.html
It is the best option for user that, they can preview their results before purchasing this software by using free demo version. If you satisfied with this free demo results then you can purchase this software to save those results.